A Grilling Snack

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry for the delay. Lots going on here. I'm going to be doing two wedding cakes, a going away cake (or maybe cupcakes!) and I've been sick.

Madness aside, I wanted to share a really good snack I discovered searching google images for bbq ideas.

Grilled Potato Slices


INGREDIENTS

Sliced Raw Potatoes
Olive Oil
Seasoning Salt (I used a garlic herb mix with extra garlic salt)

1. First slice the potatoes and place in a bowl.

2. Cover with enough olive oil just to coat and sprinkle on seasoning.


3. Place slices on the grill at a medium heat (if your grill does that) Once the potatoes start to brown, flip and finish grilling.


These were surprisingly good. I wasn't sure they'd make it to the blog but they were addictive! I dipped mine in a bit of ranch and served with burgers. The outside has a nice flavor and crisp and the inside is soft and creamy.

Delish! An easy side dish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino