My First Cookie Order

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just a quick update... I delivered my first cookie order yesterday. Baseballs and trophies with the team name on them!


I know, I need better lighting... but these are white with the outline and writing in burgandy (team colors). 



The best news though is that she loved them so much she passed on my name to her sister in law who needs cookies for a grad party. She also asked to sample a cupcake because she is a school principal who orders sheet cakes all the time from Sam's and isn't a fan!!! 

I hope this doesn't get too out of hand... I mean... I'd hate to have to quit my job and make baked goods all the time! lol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino