Holy Guacamole!

Friday, August 26, 2011


I pretty much love any kind of dip. Especially mexican inspired. I have to hit up the farmer's market this weekend to get some great tomatoes and jalapeƱos to can my own salsa but since I have no patience, I had to whip up some guacamole!

INGREDIENTS

2 avacados, halved, pitted and scooped
Juice of two limes
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 teaspoon diced garlic
a palm full of fresh diced cilantro


Put all ingredients in a bowl and mash together with a fork. I like mine pretty chunky.

This recipe is simple and tasted great. I also like to put a bit of salt and pepper in the guacamole and some people like to add some diced tomatoes. It's soooo goooood!


This lasted a half hour. Now I'm focused on how much veggies a single person can carry through a farmer's market without falling over. I might have to enlist my BF to help carry some tomatoes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino