Cup.Cake

Sunday, July 18, 2010



Sometimes you just need to treat yourself right? I agree. So after an annoying day at work I drove out to Royal Oak and picked up some cupcakes from a new place I found online Cup.Cake.

From top left, going clockwise: Brownie Cup with Lavender Icing, Banana Split, Creme Filled Chocolate and Blueberry with Rose Buttercream.

Everyday they have traditional flavors like Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream, Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting and Chocolate with Chocolate Buttercream to name just a few. Everyday they also have four specialty cupcake flavors along with macaroons and whoopie pies!!! I still have to try those.

The even better part was when I ordered the lady behind the register saw my name badge and work scan card on my hip and said I got a 10% discount for wearing those... then she gave me this...



Buy a dozen cupcakes and get one free!! Who doesn't love FREE!

As for the cupcakes, my BF and I split them all. My favorite was the Blueberry with Rose Buttercream. Something about it was so fresh! He LOVED the Banana Split and almost didn't share! The banana cupcake was so moist!

Want more info... or directions?! Check them out at www.cupdotcake.com or you can friend them on Facebook too! I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino