It's A Cookie Exchange!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Do you know what a cookie exchange is? You should. A group of people get together and each pick a cookie. Each one cranks out a dozen for each participant plus one to share (don't forget yourself!) Then we get together and trade. You get a dozen cookies from each person and when you pass the cookie platter at your family Christmas they think you must have slaved away for days baking all those different cookies! It's tricky... and fun. 


This year I made Oreo Chocolate Chip cookies (recipe here). They were a hit! And yummy!


Here is a pic of my stash. 10 different kinds of cookies. There were chocolate chip, sugar, brownie bites, snowballs, pound cake, and peanutbutter kiss cookies just to name a few.




Go ahead, drool.



Do you love it? I do. My stepmom has been doing it since I met her (I hear it's been about 20 years!) and I wouldn't miss it!

Happy Baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino