I love these! And even better, my BF, who won't eat granola bars, LOVES these!!
These are quick and easy and soooo tasty!
1/2 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups plain granola
1 cup rice cereal
2 TBS graham cracker crumbs
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. First, melt butter and honey together over low/med heat.
2. Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Take liquid off heat and add in granola, cereal and crumbs. Stir until coated.
4. Next, add in the marshmallows and fold in.
5. Press mix into a 9x13 un-greased pan. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and press in with a spatula.
6. Put in the fridge or on the counter until cooled and ready to cut. I swear these were easy to get out of the pan. They fell right out! Cut and eat!
Here is the original recipe with some other versions too!!