Last Bit of Easter

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm up early, watching the royal wedding. I admit it. I've been watching the specials for weeks now. I find it fascinating. The tradition, opulence, the freaking tiara! What can I say. I'm a little jealous.

But, as I was watching this, I started to tidy the desk and found my camera, with Easter pics still on it. Oops. Sorry!

So, I made my Easter Bunny like usual. Too cute!

And some sugar cookie eggs!


There are my chocolate covered peeps from last post. And of course, my stepmom's birthday was two days earlier so I made some birthday cupcake cookies!


Sup Bunny?!

And my little brother got the honor of beheading the Bunny Cake!


Hope you all had a great Easter!

Back to the wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino