Butterfinger Cupcakes?!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

So did you see how large that Crushed Butterfinger bag was in my last post?! Yea, needless to say I have some of that left over after making some brownies. 

So, it's a good thing I have cupcakes (regular and minis!) at the ready. I keep already baked cupcakes in the freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap then in a freezer bag. They thaw in minutes, literally, and are still moist if you froze them as soon as they cooled! Smart!!


This isn't really a recipe but a quick suggestion on how to use up ingredients.

First I heated up my ganache I buy already made. Get it nice and runny.

Have a bowl of crushed candy, extra sprinkles, etc at the ready too.


Dip the cupcake in the ganache...



Then in the candy...


Easy, quick and yummy! Half the plate was gone before the end of the night!

Sometimes you just need a quick snack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino