In case you haven't noticed, I've been very into seafood lately. Especially scallops and shrimp. If cooked right, you can add them to just about anything you add chicken to. I'm just so tired of chicken!
1 Cup fresh broccoli cuts
1/4 Cup pepper "squares" ( I used a frozen mix of red and orange bell peppers)
1 Pound of scallops and/or raw shrimp ( obviously I used both!)
2 Tablespoons butter
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 Can condensed chicken broth
2 Teaspoons soy sauce
Cooked white rice
1. Cook rice according to the directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saute pan and and cook the scallops and shrimp until the scallops are white or the shrimp is pink.
3. Add in the broccoli and peppers and continue to cook.
4. In a bowl, mix the broth, soy sauce and cornstarch until there are no clumps of cornstarch.
5. Add the mix to the saute pan and bring to a boil for about one minute.
6. Let cool and thicken for a few minutes and serve over rice.
This was a really great stir fry. Not too much soy sauce so it wasn't too salty. The broth added flavor to the sauce and really complimented the seafood. ENJOY!