Candy in my brownie? Uh... yes please!
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup crushed Butterfinger (This is the amount I used but next time I will probably double it)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and then stir in cocoa until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add in the sugar and stir well.
3. One by one, slowly mix in the eggs. Make sure the mix isn't still hot. You don't want to cook the egg.
4. Stir in the vanilla, flour and salt.
5. Now add the candy and mix well.
6. In a greased pan, spread the batter and sprinkle a little more crushed candy on the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Yea, it wasn't out of the oven long before I took a big piece. The crushed Butterfinger was crushed pretty fine so I could have added some more to the batter but the crust on top was delish!