Strawberry Cupcakes

Monday, August 2, 2010



Two dinner parties this weekend and holy cow am I stuffed!!

But aren't these cupcakes cute!? My BF said they were his fav so far!!

I will say though, I used a white cake mix from a box for the cake part. I know... but I did and it was still good. lol

Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting (to die for!)

INGREDIENTS

2 Pounds powdered sugar
8 Oz cream cheese
1/4 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup pureed strawberries



1. First I pureed the fresh strawberries until chunky.

2. Cream together cream cheese and butter until well combined.

3. Add in the strawberries and slowly add in the powdered sugar. Mix on a medium speed until creamy and fluffy.




Top with any fancy do dad you want! I halved strawberries and added a cute umbrella. The frosting was so fresh tasting I could have eaten all of them!!

And my guests loved them too!!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino