Oreo Cupcake

Friday, August 6, 2010


Oh yea... that's what I'm talking about. 

I have wanted to make an Oreo cupcake for a while now. Remember my Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies?! Add this one to the list of why Oreo's are amazing!

INGREDIENTS

White cake mix (eggs, oil and water)
36 Oreo Cookies

1. Prepare the white cake mix as directed. Set aside. 

2. Twist the tops off of 24 Oreos. Place the half with the creme, creme side up, in the cupcake paper. 

3. Crush the tops (without creme) and fold into the batter. 

4. Fill the cupcake papers with the batter and bake according to the box directions. 

In the mean time you can prepare the frosting. Or open a can of vanilla frosting. I used my recipe but I kind of wish I had one of those "too sweet" frostings to use with this cupcake. When I think of an Oreo I think sweet!

5. Frost and add a half of an Oreo to the top. Enjoy!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino