White Pizza

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where have I been? Oh, sleeping. I cannot get enough sleep. I nap after work, I nap before my meeting... I sleep. And it is good!


Do you know what else is good? White Pizza!!

INGREDIENTS

Whole wheat pitas
Olive Oil
Garlic salt/chopped garlic
Ricotta
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Salt and Pepper

1. For some reason I didn't photograph the first step but... brush the pita with olive oil and sprinkle on either garlic salt or chopped garlic. Put under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes until just toasted. This makes a great crispy "crust" for your pizza.

2. Once out of the broiler, spread with a thin layer of ricotta almost up to the edge. Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper.


3. Put back under the broiler for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.



Now this isn't really all that special but I couldn't stop eating it... for three days. I ate it on it's own, with pasta and cold! Next time I'm adding some spinach or mushrooms for sure. Soooo easy and good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino