Peanut Butter Puppy Treats

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Pug is one year old!! My how time flies! lol 



So, for his birthday, what else do you get a little doggy? TREATS!!!


INGREDIENTS

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup milk
1/2 cup oatmeal

1. Preheat the oven to 375F.

2. Mix all ingredients until it forms a ball. It should not be too sticky.


3. Roll out the dough and cut with a cute cookie cutter or, like I did, pull off small pieces, roll into a ball and flatten.


4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the treats start to brown.


My Dex didn't sit very still with the aroma of peanut butter in the air!




Can I eat them yet??????


He just couldn't stay away!!!!


They smell just like peanut butter and are crunchy like a regular do treat. He loved them and I hope whatever pooch you make them for loves them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino