Holy cow... do you see these??
I'm not usually a muffin person but the title swayed me to try them and they're amazing! I thought they might need a glaze or something but they're really flavorful all on their own!
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
1/3 cup peanut butter (I used smooth)
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
This recipe is so easy...
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix banana, butter, peanut butter, honey, egg, spices and sugars. Do not over mix.
2. Add in baking soda and flour slowly, scraping the sides of the bowl. Mix only until combined.
3. Slowly stir in chocolate chips by hand.
4. Scoop into baking cups or a greased muffin tin.
5. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden.
I also sprinkled some sugar on top of some to see how it came out. Very good but not the same as the large crystal sugar.
These are really rich and moist. I can't wait to have one with some hot cocoa tomorrow morning!!