Chocolate Covered Dried Cranberries

Sunday, May 30, 2010


Sometimes I just crave a SNACK. One of my favs is well... anything chocolate covered. Lately I've been putting dried cranberries in everything from my cereal, granola, chicken salad and now... my melted chocolate. So simple, why didn't I think of it before?!


No measurements today, I guessed and just added more cranberries. As for ingredients, milk chocolate and dried cranberries. 



When I melt chocolate I skip the double boiler as often as I can and just microwave it in a glass bowl. Simple. 





Stir, spread on parchment paper and... they never made it to a fancy bowl to take a nice picture of... I ate them. Barely dried. And it was delicious! 



More snacks to come... I'm thinking chocolate covered popcorn next!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino