::Sniff:: Who took my Dayquil??

Monday, May 3, 2010

First I want to say that I fully intended to update more... that said, I've been wicked sick for the past week. So to make up for the things I had planned I'm going to share a few past creations of mine that started my passion for food... and in particular, CAKES!!!!!!!



A Lightning McQueen cake for my lil cousin Gibby! Too cute!


My first baby shower cake. Sweet and neutral! We didn't know if it was a boy or girl yet!



One of my very first cakes... and it was a doozy! A castle cake for a beautiful little girl!!


And who doesn't love spiderman??


My all time fav... inspired by a cake my mom made my brother K. I made it for my other lil brother John!!

I hope this makes up just a little bit for my absence! I promise once I can taste food again I'll be up and at it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino