Usually I make THIS recipe but alas... I had no yellow cake mix. Try it though, so easy!!!
Alright, fine, I'll get out the flour and all that jazz...
Here I go.
2 cups flour (I used half AP and half Whole Wheat)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs (I know there are four in the pic... it was a quick staged thing. I was doing too many things at once... typical!)
2 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a loaf pan.
2. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in one bowl and set aside.
3. In a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar.
4. Add in eggs, bananas, vanilla and cinnamon. Combine well.
- Mash Mash Mash Mash!!
5. Stir in the dry ingredients set aside earlier.
6 Pour into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes...
Now don't laugh at my bread... for some reason I thought the recipes I was combining would make two loaves so my loaf is a little... vertically challenged...
I still love it and it is mine! It was really good too. I wish I could have put in some walnuts or something but the BF is a nut hater. Oh well. Spread some real butter or some peanut butter on it and it is a delish breakfast or snack!
Oh, and the second loaf froze wonderfully... until I ate that one too. Like I said... you put the peanut butter on it and ..... Oh my!