Peanut Butter Pancakes with Honey Butter

Sunday, June 13, 2010


What to do what to do??? I've been looking at this can of evaporated milk for a while now, trying to figure out what to do with it. At Christmas I made a lot of fudge and had one lonely can left. So I searched... and found a great recipe at Recipe Zaar which I love!! Here is the original recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 cup pancake mix
2 TBSP sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
5 ounces evaporated milk
1/3 cup water

Also, I did try the Honey Butter

1/4 cup butter (softened)
2 TBSP honey





1. In one bowl, mix pancake mix and sugar.

2. In a separate bowl mix egg and peanut butter.

3. Add evaporated milk and water to egg mixture then slowly stir in the dry mix.



4. On a medium heat pan, pour the batter and flip when bubbles start to form.


At this point they smelled amazing!!

5. For the honey butter simply mix softened butter with honey and spread on... anything! Delish!



They were a bit heavy but the flavor was amazing and not too peanut buttery or sweet. I ate the whole plate and thought about eating my BF's extra pancake! I even made extra batter and put in in a tupperware in the fridge for tomorrow!!! And the butter would be great on cinnamon raison toast!! 



YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino