Grilling My Way!

Friday, June 25, 2010


Looks delish to me!

So a few posts ago I told you we got a grill. So far my BF has made steaks and chicken and cheeseburgers. Tonight I got hungry and couldn't wait any longer so... chicken sausage!! But first... homemade potato salad!

INGREDIENTS

6 Potatoes
5 Eggs
1/4 mustard
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon all purpose seasoning like Mrs. Dash or (what I used) Nature's Seasoning

(Now I know what you're saying... no onions? peppers? celery?! I'm not a fan of... any of that in my potato salad but definitely add those things in! Heck I've even seen bacon and diced tomatoes in potato salads!!)

1. First boil the potatoes until cooked through. 30 minutes or so. Check with a fork.


2. Let cool then peal and dice. 

3. Boil eggs then cool, peal and dice! 



4. Mix in the mustard, mayo and seasonings and chill for at least one hour. 

While that was chilling I made these... 


These are amazing and come in several flavors. I love that they're all natural and I can actually read all the ingredients!!




Oh yea! That's what I'm talking about! Serve with potato salad and you have a nice summer meal my friend!!! 

* on a completely different note, a parent at my little brother's baseball party liked my baseball cookies so much (remember last post?!) that she contacted my dad for my phone number, called me today and placed an order!!! I'm so excited. As soon as we nail down a delivery time good for both of us (darn you retail hours!) we'll be set! Check back for those cookies!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Excuse to Eat! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino